Pokémon Dungeon Denko Version RPG

You become the pokemon, your in control, you save your friends!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog inRegisterRegister

Share | 
 

 A walk through the canyon (Mod needed!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
coolo1
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 359
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : In a dark dark... DSI!?!

Character sheet
Name/Age: Piky Chu, 11
Poke's: 27440
HP:
91/91  (91/91)

PostSubject: A walk through the canyon (Mod needed!)   Thu May 27, 2010 10:41 am

Piky was walking through the canyon when suddenly a wild ______ apeared and wanted to atack! (Only Riolu here and 80 % chance for male and 20 % chance for female and usaly only strong ones battle when wild!(Strong as in 15 - 20))

_


Me:
Name: Piky
Pokemon: Pikachu
Moves: Thunder shock,Sweet kiss,Tackle,Quick Attack
Level: 22

Partner:
Name: Riolu
Pokemon: Riolu
Moves: Force Palm, Tackle, Teleport, Quick Attack
Level: 21

Teacher Me:
Name: Coz
Pokemon: Bagon
Moves: Dragon Rage, Roll Out, Tackle, Bounce
Level: 35











Back to top Go down
View user profile http://codenix.org/cooloweb
mudkip151



Male Posts : 195
Join date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Name/Age: Mud Kip,11
Poke's: 810
HP:
65/65  (65/65)

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the canyon (Mod needed!)   Thu May 27, 2010 11:39 am

male Riolu Level 18 70hp used strong pulse hand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mudkip151



Male Posts : 195
Join date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Name/Age: Mud Kip,11
Poke's: 810
HP:
65/65  (65/65)

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the canyon (Mod needed!)   Thu May 27, 2010 11:42 am

[Strong pulse hand did 40hp]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolo1
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 359
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : In a dark dark... DSI!?!

Character sheet
Name/Age: Piky Chu, 11
Poke's: 27440
HP:
91/91  (91/91)

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the canyon (Mod needed!)   Thu May 27, 2010 11:50 am

(No such move so it did force palm and did 40 damage)

Piky used thunder shock 50 damage and ate oran berry healing 40 HP and leaving enough oran berry to heal 60 HP

_


Me:
Name: Piky
Pokemon: Pikachu
Moves: Thunder shock,Sweet kiss,Tackle,Quick Attack
Level: 22

Partner:
Name: Riolu
Pokemon: Riolu
Moves: Force Palm, Tackle, Teleport, Quick Attack
Level: 21

Teacher Me:
Name: Coz
Pokemon: Bagon
Moves: Dragon Rage, Roll Out, Tackle, Bounce
Level: 35













Last edited by coolo1 on Thu May 27, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://codenix.org/cooloweb
mudkip151



Male Posts : 195
Join date : 2010-05-24

Character sheet
Name/Age: Mud Kip,11
Poke's: 810
HP:
65/65  (65/65)

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the canyon (Mod needed!)   Thu May 27, 2010 11:54 am

Riolu finshed it off with Force Palm and did 40 damage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolo1
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 359
Join date : 2010-05-23
Location : In a dark dark... DSI!?!

Character sheet
Name/Age: Piky Chu, 11
Poke's: 27440
HP:
91/91  (91/91)

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the canyon (Mod needed!)   Thu May 27, 2010 11:57 am

Piky used Quick atack and it was a critical hit doing 30 damage then piky used friend band to make the Riolu his friend.

_


Me:
Name: Piky
Pokemon: Pikachu
Moves: Thunder shock,Sweet kiss,Tackle,Quick Attack
Level: 22

Partner:
Name: Riolu
Pokemon: Riolu
Moves: Force Palm, Tackle, Teleport, Quick Attack
Level: 21

Teacher Me:
Name: Coz
Pokemon: Bagon
Moves: Dragon Rage, Roll Out, Tackle, Bounce
Level: 35











Back to top Go down
View user profile http://codenix.org/cooloweb
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A walk through the canyon (Mod needed!)   

Back to top Go down
 
A walk through the canyon (Mod needed!)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Walk for Haiti - April 5th & 10th
» Help The Earth (Not A walk)
» HELP!!! Chaos Space Marine models needed for Wargamescon Mirror Match List!!!
» Victims or unwilling test subjects needed
» Test Subjects Needed

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon Dungeon Denko Version RPG :: RPG :: Finished RP's-
Jump to: